Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Saturday Night Fever......



Picture of the Night...Hot n Sexy Lady,sorry for u man..not included under this catergory


November 18 night started out with a trip to Merdeka Palace with my close buddies and especially with the Hui's family. Dinner theme was Dance Fiesta 2006 ...a union of the dance schools from Kuching with a combination of cha-cha ,salsa,waltz,not so belly dancing ,pop and i think theres some was tango involved.It was more like a Battle of the Dances 2006 which individual schools are competiting to show they have the best students and moves including a showdown of the dance teachers as well. I believe the yougest dancer was 12 and the oldest could strecthed above the 70's. I can sense the atmosphere was very tense eventhough it was joyous ..but anyway I was paying more attention on topping- up up my whisky (my solemn companion for 2months now). Besides my whisky I had a close encounter with my old flame and some my girlfriends.So for me it was a reminiscence of time ,juggling between tables with my old flame ,girlfriends and not forgetting toppin-up my whisky...So this is how the nights started ...proceed to Soho at the request of Hui(Birthday boy) ordered 2 bottles of whisky ,about half left .By the time it was 2am ..some had to go home (the piss and drunks ) except for the part sobers decided to continue our drinking francy at Picadilly.There we met a gorgeous hot babe ..anyway , a grand finale for the night. Ok if the picture shows that guy has been erased,its because of competition and legal implications. Check out her legs man!!!..... am not fetish but just controlling the deprived hormones and letting it loose.Finally get to go home and was raining cats and dogs ...did a little SMS to my girl ,had not seen her or heard from for 1 day(coming to 4..Wtf!) . As usual the little frictions surfaced and dint worked out well...no worries to me as its like history keeps repeating itself and used to it.Anyhow, fun and happiness is all we seek including the meek hearted ...whatever ,we will leave our problems to our ourself . Ones ego is one is ones gain ..a must to a passport of persistency.

To conclude ..all wells ends wells then sleep and if tomorrows comes we will start to regained our lost grounds and most likely repeat the whole scenerios again.. idiots!!!




One happy family and buddies.......



My timid angels.......




Next generation King n Queen of Tango......



Oldest chacha dancer around....damn she's good



Ahh...my lovely Amy dancing



Man..shes hot name is Serena



Two words...old flame



Great belly dancer/dance teacher...names Serena





Birthday Boy on Flaming Lambroghini...




Lovely angels....sorry all taken



Youngest drinker..starts at 15


Arrival at Soho....Simon,Kenny,Yiaw,Me,Hui&son and Ong(Dog)





Gorgy girl and old friend....



Awesome couple....Hui and wife



The start of the piss and lets get drunk scene














Match couples are make of this........



I see drunk people...........





I see drunk people..........trust me Im not paranoid



Last Stop...Picadilly still not enough drinks meh!!!















Now that what I call legggsssss........!!!(Taken with permission lah)
Guess which one it belongs to?
































No comments: