Monday, December 18, 2006

Tropicana Night 15th December....

Arrived at around 9pm and it wasn't that packed as I had expected .....maybe its because Kuchingnites can't find a proper tropical attire for the occasion(but then again I was wrong later into the night) .

The crowd was jovial and harmonious throughout the night ...the ambience was pretty much transformed into a house of the tropics and so was the music .

There was me pretty slow on the drinks initially , wtf....its friday and its tropicana night so I need an extra boost ..a bottle of whisky would do and not pina coladas !!!!

When the drinks starts rolling,the kicks starts coming......and so was everybody. But I guessed the owners were expecting a larger crowd like the Haloween night but their plans were abit thwarted .

Anyhow , I have armed my camera and flicked as much shots as I can until my batteries gave up on me....so this is Tropicana Night 2006 ,the last two event(the other is New Year Eves) I would attend before the year is gone..........



This picture was taken when I just walked into a bunch of prettys and so I just can't helped it and had to flipped on my camera....... judge for your yourself


Aloha wai ai oi baby !!!!.....if you wanna know what it means look up a Hawaiian dictionary .


The Mambo Kings on one of their dayoffs.......


The Miami Vice ..on a tropicana stakeout!


Aloha Aloha Aloha....


I feel that the time has come for me to think about the relocation program if their husbands ever found out about this picture......



Errr...when I took this picture I wasn't actually sure what they were doing buy I guess maybe
it has to be something to do with Michelle trying to grab their ass ???....jokelah and really I don't know and I don't care hehe.....



Long lost Los Lobos of Kuching...having beer and satay


The Great Tribal Chief himself ..playing pool?



Men at their most weakest and vulnerable position ....this is for all you dudes to remember
how the evolution cycle of boys becoming men and men becoming boys.......



Melanie in her most attentive mood listening to the rules of the baby bottle drinking contest...... look at the dude getting a headstart trying to practice his sucking skills!!!


Amusive onlookers trying to comprehend on the baby bottle beer drinking contest....



Which one shall rise to stardom in becoming the next tribal chief's wife ? A piece of fact...
its customary for a Japanese -American bride to fold 1,001 paper cranes for good luck and long life (japanese custom calls for 1,000; people in Hawaii add one more for good luck.)


Pretty wahine (women in hawaiian) in lei......which is a traditonal garland of flowers.


Best Tropicana dress of th the Night.....


Made in Hawaii,Kuching.....


Senoritas banditos of the night.......


"Almost" Hoola Hoola Champion.... guess he over exagerate his dance moves .


Hoola Hoola Champion, Jenny stole the event


Hoola Hoola for men?....well,its a strange world we lived in nowadays but who gives a shit!!!
Then again, its the hawaiian dance competition which is not surprisingly the men is always outclassed...maybe next year dude!!!



Meet the tongue twister....Sultan of Swing was not here (taken at a different place) . Told him about the great fun I had and he shows no remorse about it either.


Latino girls ...Kuching versions


Dance of the Tropicana's....Alex,Wong,Ong,Hui and Jenny submissive to the tropicana beat

No comments: