Sunday, August 19, 2007

MY Phonecam Pictures..........

Phonecam pictures ..................that tells a thousand words!!

When you have a phonecam with a large memory stick you tend to take whatever aim at whatever you see at the very spurr of the moment.

Some shots should be hidden deep in the closet , what the heck!! .......its the time of the month to let the monsters out right?!!


Time of the month the "Hungry" ones are out to play..this temple is just across my office.


I didn't stay long enough to watch the entertainment that is coming up..heard a liveband playing ....ain't don't sound like the Cranberries !!!



Yump...where do you get a nice Rm320 sharkfin's soup in town that is really good ?

The place is Shanghai Restuarant at Lok Thian..the only shanghai food in town !!


On the entrance's stairways you will find this amazing picture ...must be one of the famous street in Shanghai.

This a one hell big fish and its a 5kg Garoupa.



The newly reconstructed Sarawak Club that was burned down last year has been completed. All thanks to the insurer of the club for footing all of the bills and no thanks now that all the members gonna start paying for the hefty premiums........


Main Lobby section still maintained a certain dispositioned of the past ...a colonial-look.

The infamous Horn Restuarant where it was famous for its "Butter Prawn" dish and when I said "was" ....I hope it still is !!

The only drinkhole-joint thats left and this is where I had my lunch.


From the outer terrace of the bar is the swiiming pool and it still remains the same ...no change the water is still blue...keke!!


Inside view of the Badger bar ...almost all woodbased construction and I figured if there is another fire again , I know where its gonna start from........(touch wood!!)

Now this is a different swimming pool .....its located at Level 8 Merderka Palace.


This where I spent my leisure time working-out at the gym , swimming and lying on the sun-deck chairs.......


Facing the pool would be the hotel rooms and service apartments .


Panoramic view of the Kuching City South.


The Central market which used to be the main burstling area during the 80's.


Panoramic view of the Kuching City North which is the gateway to PJ and Santubong.



Ahhh...nice and hot at the sauna room where you can let your foot loose but not your pants ..its unisex!!


EEEhaa !!!....this was last sundaynight at Havana and she asked me to take a photo . So did i get to whooop her cowgirl's ass in return.....keke!!



Havana ....a nice quiet place to relax when you don't want the world to be near you.........


Noticed the chick with the shoulder length hair (second from right).....I took this picture on the 1st of August........

I took this picture three days ago......how in the world did her hair got so long? Is my phonecam playing tricks or.............eeerkks man!!! I won't dare say but it scarces the weeds out of me!!


Now what you see is what you get......this is no dude taking a shower ! When I was disc joking ,I decided to increase the beat tempo ......I have this dude rocking half-naked on the table topped.

William (regular customer) somewhat dazed over the dance mania that had erupted.

Guess he must have figured.......now why did I not have this in my younger days ,instead of feet tapping and ballroom dancing huh?


I said I had some pictures I should hide in the closet .....this are some of them and the rest I shall keep it to myself...... heheh!!!




Now to end this week in pictures we have KENNY's one month old BABE............



Her name is Evy ...isn't she cute? One of the next generation pillars of hope and strength for all mankind.....im sure Kenny im sure!!!









No comments: