Thursday, September 20, 2007

My Dinner Last Night......

A dinner at Rockroad Restuarant is nothing but extravagant.......a spur of the moment invitation landed me here instead of the regular and simplified homecook meals that we so often have.

Here are some of the dishes which are truly rich in cholestrol and not to forget expensive!!!!

A bowl each of the famous Sharkfin's and scallop soup.

A dish i won't reject.....Lobster salad !!

Notice the humongous size of the lobster head..larger than the palms of my hand but the meat is half the size.........
Enjoying our meal.... compliment by my selection of french white Chardonnay 2005 .


Not to forget the highly expensive delicacy of the smoke abalone .

All in all we had 7 dishes and if i don't use the word "sumptuous" , then i must be losing my tatse buds and have my tongue check!! This is one meal that would give you a goodnight's sleep .......and truly i did!!



No comments: